Interactive Training Design, Invention, Innovation - Light Interactive Media (Owner)
- • Won 2 "Best of Show" and four first-place awards for a major interactive instructional software demo. Produced multiple interactive software demos for national clients.
- • Provided innovation and invention consulting for various projects. Projects included innovation consulting for one of Kansas City’s top photo labs; feasibility study for a British business software developer. Also developed and taught new mapping techniques for the American Automobile Association and developed computerized form designs for the American College Testing Program.
- • Have applied for multiple patents on inventions.
- • Was a finalist for a Sharper Image invention competition through the Edison Nation website.
- • Use of ADDIE, SAM, LLO, and my own AID Instructional Design and Knowledge Distribution technologies.
Business Management and Communications - Light Interactive Media (Owner)
- • As a successful business owner for over 20 years, made sales presentations to, and worked with owners, CEO’s, and advertising directors of many companies including McDonald’s, Hallmark Cards, and Gilbert Robinson Restaurants.
- • Managed independent contractors during production on major interactive software training demos and high-profile advertising campaigns. Proposal writing and constant communications with clients were required throughout all aspects of my business.
- • Provided concept, planning, budgeting, design, and production on various interactive, video, film, music, design, and photographic commercial projects.
IT Support & Apple Training - Viewpoint School
- • Provide Contract Creative IT support and Apple Training for Viewpoint School in Calabasas, CA, a K-12 private school dedicated to providing state-of-the-art technology and training to it’s students. Use of SysAid IT support request tickets for IT needs throughout campus. Install and configure Epson AV and Apple interactive projection systems in classrooms. Design and produce media presentation projects.
- • Provided Apple/Windows training to IT staff.
- • Train and tutor faculty, staff, and students in all things Apple. Developing ongoing training initiatives to create successful use of technology provided. Involved in implementing Meraki and Jamf deployment systems.
- • Knowledgable in macOS, iOS, and Windows systems and software/hardware as well as most popular creative software and support of same. Learning computer imaging and deployment.
- • Website development and administration experience. Basic Networking, Apple Directory, Printer Networking.
Creative / Trainer - Apple, Inc.
- • Have trained customers, team members, and management in use of all Apple software and hardware as well as procedures and delivery as Creative/Trainer for Apple (10 years). Assisted in multiple Core Market Training sessions as Facilitator. Core Training Mentor. Developed, managed, and staffed workshops. Business Team member.
- • Was awarded Apple’s first quarterly Living the Credo Award. Consistently scored highest NPS (Net Promoter Scores) per quarter. One of the Go-To persons for managers and team members alike for both hardware/software and difficult CS solutions. Provided Small Court case representation for Apple Legal.
- • Was tapped to be one of the first Personal Shopping Specialists in the market and developed a Personal Shopping Training Syllabus when there was no formal training and developed many support materials which were requested by other stores in the market. Taught other Specialists in presentation techniques and best practices, significantly increasing Personal Shopping appointments and sales. Successfully engaged with an extremely diverse spectrum of customers, creating many promotors.
- • Became an official Apple Teacher as part of my role in an Apple in Education initiative I spearheaded.
Seminar Leader and Teaching Associate - Daniel Klein and Ken Rotcop, Founder of PitchMart
- • Presented Secrets of a Hollywood Script Reader seminar at Screenwriting Expo. Co-presented screenwriting and pitching techniques seminars. Taught in screenwriting classes.
- • Wrote, directed, and produced “Let’s Sell Your Script!”, 96 minute instructional DVD.
- • Men’s Leadership Training Graduate.
Apple / Windows Graphics and Design Software and Hardware Expert
- • Photoshop expert since version 2; Aperture 3 Certified; iWork; Web Design; Microsoft Office; expert or proficient in most other major design/graphics/multimedia software programs. Involved in commercial photography, advertising, illustration, design, and web design for over 20 years.
- • Was award-winning photographer in my own studio for 10 years.
- • Now specialize in iPhone Photography - www.iPhoneImages.com
Performance, Writing, Acting
- • Currently a performing musician - keyboards. Playing weekly in Los Angeles. Toured with bands earlier in life. Was early adapter of computer-based digital music composing and performance.
- • Multiple award-winning writer - literary fiction and screenplays with formal education in writing, including Graduate Literary Fiction at the University of Iowa Writer’s Workshop.
- • Recently a Semi-Finalist in the Final Draft Big Break Screenwriting Competition.
- • Trained Voice Over Artist with demos available.
- • Emmy-winning, trained Method actor. Performed in front of live crowds on set as well as teaching students in scene work.
- • Worked for the Circus.
- • University of Iowa Writer’s Workshop, Iowa City - Graduate Fiction
- • Kansas City Art Institute - Photography, design, cinematography, poetry
- • University of Missouri, Kansas City - Creative writing, Drama
- • University of Iowa, Iowa City – Design
- • Small Devices Repair Certification - iPhone, iPad, iPod
- • Creative Strategies Certification
- • Apple Training Certification: Aperture 3
- • Certified Apple Teacher